8233 Harrisburg Dr, Fort Myers, FL 339672 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 378 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 09462503001470930
- Zillow Home ID: 45420623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8233 Harrisburg Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33967 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 94.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% higher than in Fort Myers, and 179.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33967 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33967 home values.
- 8225 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$141K331,616
- 8241 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$139K321,254
- 8236 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$151K321,374
- 8228 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$140K321,258
- 8244 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$158K322,130
- 8217 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$222K433,226
- Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL--321,773
- 8236 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$82K211,032
- 8228 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$112K321,104
- 8220 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$154K321,558
- Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$102K221,174
- 8209 Harrisburg Dr Fort Myers, FL$200K322,037
- 8212 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$174K321,773
- 17501 Lee Rd Fort Myers, FL$134K321,161
- 17493 Lee Rd Fort Myers, FL$87K321,008
- 8237 Pennsylvania Blvd Fort Myers, FL$167K321,600
- 17525 Johnstown Ct Fort Myers, FL$143K321,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.