- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 3,259 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ MicroHood, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Below Ground, Exterior Amenities \ Pool-Indoor, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Heat \ DualSystem, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 491423132019000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1184271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-129K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46217 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
|8223 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||1||1,653|
|8243 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||--||1,357|
|8253 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||1,442|
|8213 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||--||1,270|
|8234 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$102K||3||--||1,200|
|8224 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||--||1,200|
|8244 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,680|
|8216 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,491|
|8203 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||1||1,473|
|8254 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$111K||4||--||1,442|
|950 Mellowood Dr Indianapolis, IN||$141K||4||3||2,003|
|8210 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$102K||3||--||1,183|
|8211 Lake Tree Ln Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||2||1,288|
|8157 Railroad Rd Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,473|
|8215 Lake Tree Ln Indianapolis, IN||$108K||3||2||1,422|
|8207 Lake Tree Ln Indianapolis, IN||$106K||3||1||1,422|
|8314 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||1.5||2,133|
|8219 Lake Tree Ln Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||2||1,230|
|8203 Lake Tree Ln Indianapolis, IN||$104K||4||2||1,383|
|8204 Woodbine Dr Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||--||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!