- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8235 SW 43rd Ave, Portland, OR 972194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $196,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- 20 x 22 shop space. Wired for power and lights with outside double door access.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R247922
- Zillow Home ID: 53936474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8235 Sw 43rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Multnomah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Portland, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Multnomah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Multnomah home values.
- 8311 SW 43rd Ave Portland, OR$488K32.52,471
- 4336 SW Hume St Portland, OR$376K321,922
- 4344 SW Hume St Portland, OR$415K32.52,097
- 8325 SW 43rd Ave Portland, OR$289K31.51,160
- 8318 SW 45th Ave Portland, OR$568K333,040
- 4402 SW Hume St Portland, OR$418K432,100
- 4250 SW Hume St Portland, OR$403K212,056
- 4315 SW Carson St Portland, OR$305K311,028
- 8240 SW 45th Ave Portland, OR$428K422,376
- 8314 SW 43rd Ave Portland, OR$433K42.52,230
- 8210 SW 45th Ave Portland, OR$291K221,400
- 4405 SW Carson St Portland, OR$298K21.51,431
- 8330 SW 43rd Ave Portland, OR$326K32.51,334
- 4341 SW Hume St Portland, OR$245K21.5594
- 8312 SW 45th Ave Portland, OR$383K321,603
- 4234 SW Hume St Portland, OR$428K41.51,413
- 4235 SW Carson St Portland, OR$286K211,228
- 8330 SW 45th Ave Portland, OR$301K22936
- 4241 SW Hume St # 4247 Portland, OR$210K21.51,000
- 8427 SW 43rd Ave Portland, OR$672K--2.52,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.