8239 W 800 Rd, Fort Gibson, OK 744343 beds, 2 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0000-14-16N-20E-0-013-00
- Zillow Home ID: 93241266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8239 W 800 Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74434 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% higher than in Fort Gibson, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74434 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Gibson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 22170 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$299K322,158
- 21979 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK--311,092
- 21669 N Four Mile Rd Hulbert, OK--31.51,412
- 21542 N Four Mile Rd Hulbert, OK$250K41.752,080
- 22236 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$60K31892
- 22279 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK--32.52,800
- 22279 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK--32.53,300
- 22600 N 6 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$143K31.51,484
- 22363 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$61K321,064
- 22366 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$89K31.51,176
- 8997 W Shady Ln Hulbert, OK$73K311,200
- 21290 N Four Mile Rd Hulbert, OK$85K321,120
- 22322 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$118K21.51,061
- 22665 N 6 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$204K321,991
- 22323 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$79K31.751,444
- 22787 N 6 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$64K321,698
- 21049 N Four Mile Rd Hulbert, OK--211,260
- 22279 N 4 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK--332,800
- 21056 S 406 Rd Hulbert, OK$57K311,078
- 22864 N 6 Mile Rd Fort Gibson, OK$107K31.752,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.