824 Butler St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,194 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 82 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 555498
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 337 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R0017673
- Zillow Home ID: 21722443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 Butler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 820 Butler St Moore, OK$77K32910
- 828 Butler St Moore, OK$91K321,234
- 812 Butler St Moore, OK$83K31850
- 836 Butler St Moore, OK$91K321,246
- 821 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$73K311,201
- 817 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$84K32910
- 825 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$91K321,234
- 813 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$75K31850
- 825 Butler St Moore, OK$77K31850
- 808 Butler St Moore, OK$117K321,426
- 821 Butler St Moore, OK$91K321,246
- 829 Butler St Moore, OK$83K32940
- 840 Butler St Moore, OK$75K31910
- 833 Butler St Moore, OK$74K31852
- 817 Butler St Moore, OK$83K311,150
- 829 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$126K321,789
- 809 Arnold Ave Moore, OK$92K31.51,396
- 813 Butler St Moore, OK$61K31.51,006
- 804 Butler St Moore, OK$127K421,814
- 813 Butler St Moore, OK$85K31.51,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!