- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
824 Cantrell St, Philadelphia, PA 191482 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1991 for $16,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 44
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 393300600
- Zillow Home ID: 10391139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 Cantrell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Philadelphia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
868 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 826 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$95K31868
- 822 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$97K21868
- 820 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$110K21925
- 828 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$114K21700
- 825 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$111K31650
- 827 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$111K21650
- 823 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$110K21650
- 830 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$99K31868
- 818 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$110K31700
- 829 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$113K21650
- 821 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$106K21650
- 831 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$103K31650
- 819 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$105K21650
- 832 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$111K21700
- 816 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$113K21700
- 833 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$88K21.5650
- 825 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,172
- 823 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$128K321,172
- 817 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$76K21780
- 827 Cantrell St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!