- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
824 Carol St, Fayetteville, NC 283033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $120
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 0418847291
- Zillow Home ID: 53646204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 Carol Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 820 Carol St Fayetteville, NC$85K321,324
- 3509 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$77K31.51,272
- 3514 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$101K31.51,536
- 3510 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$115K421,500
- 823 Carol St Fayetteville, NC$79K31.51,262
- 3518 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$86K31.51,268
- 3505 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$123K31.51,706
- 819 Carol St Fayetteville, NC$96K31.51,150
- 3602 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$94K321,366
- 813 Carol St Fayetteville, NC$69K21805
- 3507 Scottywood Dr Fayetteville, NC$121K31.52,101
- 3511 Scottywood Dr Fayetteville, NC$115K321,512
- 3502 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$119K31.51,610
- 3609 Drayton Rd Fayetteville, NC$76K31.51,200
- 1948 King George Dr Fayetteville, NC$65K21800
- 853 Shannon Dr Fayetteville, NC$110K31.51,826
- 1901 King George Dr Fayetteville, NC$1.32M85010,925
- 1951 King George Dr Fayetteville, NC$69K21800
- 849 Shannon Dr Fayetteville, NC$67K31.51,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.