- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
824 Locust Ave, Schenectady, NY 123073 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42150004902600020390000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32467552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 Locust Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Schenectady, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.9% higher than in Albany Metro, and 91.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Schenectady home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schenectady home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,932 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 822 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY$55K422,024
- 25 Catherine St Schenectady, NY$65K622,032
- 27 Catherine St Schenectady, NY$65K622,120
- 820 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY$66K722,256
- 23 Catherine St Schenectady, NY$69K621,952
- 29 Catherine St Schenectady, NY$76K722,776
- 829 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY--------
- 827 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY--------
- 30 Chestnut St Schenectady, NY$76K622,516
- 413 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$70K622,584
- 415 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$79K423,144
- 411 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$69K622,296
- 24 Chestnut St Schenectady, NY$90K622,160
- 419 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$87K632,660
- 26 Chestnut St Schenectady, NY$64K511,996
- 409 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$77K622,472
- 821 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY$76K622,296
- 825 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY$59K311,080
- 823 Locust Ave Schenectady, NY$71K622,472
- 407 Victory Ave Schenectady, NY$66K822,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.