824 S Willow Ave, Tampa, FL 336064 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Complete renovation in 2007 included the following:
Installation of 3 new Trane HVAC systems with all new ductwork
Window restorations - 3rd floor windows
Replaced and repaired all damaged wood on exterior
Added additional custom wood trim and moulding to interior and exterior addition to match historic trim.
Added pool bath
Refinished all wood floors
Installation of closet shelf-track organizing system in all closets
All new lighting throughout house
Updated electrical and plumbing
ANIKS Automatic Mosquito System installed around entire backyard and front porch
New irrigation system front and backyard tied into city reclaimed water.
Complete landscape lighting both front and backyard.
Wiring for wall TV?s in Family Room, Office, Master bedroom, and Master Bath
Installed Pool area outdoor speakers that connect to inside receiver.
Added privacy fence in backyard
Custom outdoor kitchen with DCS Gas Grill, sink, and Uline fridge
Rebuilt front wall facing street, added sidewalk and brink path to house.
New Roof on the addition portions of the house (over garage and kitchen/family area)
Rebuilt the fireplace and installed damper
Refurbished the Pool, new Hydrazzo pool surface, travertine pool deck, installed sun shelf with fountains, new salt system, and electric pool heater.
Installed artificial turf in backyard play area
Created a custom wood pergola with lighting around pool area
Custom kitchen by Kitchen Creations: All new wood cabinetry. Top of the line, Thermador Refridgerator, Gas RangeTop, Exhaust Hood, and Wall-oven. Beautiful Caesar Stone Countertops
ADT alarm system with all window and door contacts.
All bathrooms have new fixtures.
House tented in 2012
New hot water heater 2013
Installed new all weather french doors for family room, pool bath, and garage - 2013
New custom insulated garage door and garage door opener - 2014
Renovated 3rd floor - new luxury carpet, built walk in closet, new lighting - 2014
- Lot: 7,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $857,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,564 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1853780000
- Zillow Home ID: 45107081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 S Willow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% lower than in Tampa, and 86.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 826 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$701K433,170
- 820 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$594K322,180
- 828 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$568K422,272
- 818 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$645K53.52,630
- 821 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$855K43.53,653
- 829 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$862K43.53,750
- 814 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$891K32.53,390
- 830 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$1.26M453,696
- 815 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$1.4M545,083
- 833 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$1.26M443,897
- 825 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$681K522,818
- 829 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$658K442,566
- 821 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$1.09M44.53,387
- 832 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$536K321,704
- 839 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$989K43.52,919
- 817 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$949K523,388
- 833 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$946K553,187
- 807 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$1.66M53.54,653
- 808 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$592K322,565
- 813 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$710K53.53,517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!