824 W Dravus St, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $450
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7015200455
- Zillow Home ID: 49015013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 W Dravus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 814 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$656K21.51,600
- 3206 Conkling Pl W Seattle, WA$765K332,190
- 813 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$583K211,420
- 815 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$622K211,297
- 3214 Conkling Pl W Seattle, WA$809K322,190
- 810 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$1.34M43.53,190
- 3118 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.36M44.53,900
- 811 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$701K311,490
- 733 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$629K211,420
- 3203 Conkling Pl W Seattle, WA$834K41.51,860
- 823 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$728K322,440
- 3209 Conkling Pl W Seattle, WA$782K32.251,930
- 3218 Conkling Pl W Seattle, WA$1.24M42.53,380
- 806 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$1.38M43.53,640
- 729 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$641K211,980
- 805 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$567K21.751,110
- 3219 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$743K41.751,780
- 3219 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$650K421,810
- 742 W Etruria St Seattle, WA$850K42.251,940
- 814 W Cremona St Seattle, WA$711K211,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.