- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
824 Woodward St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 57
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0857 050
- Zillow Home ID: 36534929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 824 Woodward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% less than in Baltimore, and 96.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 826 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$75K--1960
- 822 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$80K--1960
- 828 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$61K21960
- 820 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$92K--1960
- 818 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$106K22500
- 830 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$171K--2.5960
- 816 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$152K23960
- 765 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$114K21888
- 763 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$82K21888
- 832 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$85K21960
- 767 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$72K--1888
- 761 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$70K21888
- 855 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$187K21.5--
- 769 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$71K21888
- 759 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$95K22888
- 814 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$133K--2960
- 834 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$162K32960
- 771 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$132K--1888
- 757 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$80K--1888
- 773 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$118K211,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.