8240 Austin St APT 3A, Kew Gardens, NY 114152 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Hey all up for sale is a very, very nice 2 bedroom/JR4 apartment in a very well maintained elevator building. The apartment has a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom with relatively new stainless steel appliances. It has plenty of windows in each room which let in a lot of natural light during the day. The apartment consists of one big bedroom with a decent sized closet, one slightly smaller room which we use as our son's bedroom, a large size living room, a newly renovated kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, a foyer with an area we use as a dining area and BEAUTIFUL hard wood floors throughout the apartment. There are 3 additional closets throughout the apartment as well as the one in the bedroom (4 total) and 2 air conditioners in the apartment which will remain on the windows for your convenience. THE APARTMENT FACES AUSTIN STREET and is on the 3rd floor. It is conveniently in a quiet neighborhood that is two blocks away from the E and F train, half a block away from Lefferts boulevard, and seconds away from the LIRR and many bus stops including the Q10. There is a newly renovated laundry room in the building and the building has plenty of security cameras for your safety. The building is surrounded by gorgeous million dollar plus private homes and plenty of trees in a very nice and safe neighborhood where you can easily find parking on the street. The building does have an indoor garage but there is a waiting list for a space. THIS APARTMENT IS MOVE-IN READY, no need to do anything to it.
The maintenence is $799 inclusive of electricity and all utilities for half of the year. The second half of the year your maintenance will drop to $699 inclusive of all utilities. You only require 10% down on your down payment and if you chose to sublet the apartment it can be done immediately after purchase, no need to wait. This is not only a gorgeous place to live but an excellent investment opportunity. This apartment will sell quickly, come check it out before it's too late. Price is 239,888 but the seller is a motivated seller and will listen to reasonable offers.
Feel free to Email me or call me directly so we can make arrangements for you to come and take a look at the apartment, you will not be disappointed. This apartment is being sold by the owner, however since it is within a co-op building, Board approval is required. PLEASE BE A QUALIFIED BUYER AS I DO NOT WISH TO WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE.
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Disability Access
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 7.0
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2108244929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8240 Austin Street APT 3A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kew Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kew Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kew Gardens home values.
- Austin St Jamaica, NY--------
- 8237 Austin St Kew Gardens, NY$1.38M----2,376
- 120 Austin St Jamaica, NY$1.48M----2,622
- 8240 Austin St APT 5J Kew Gardens, NY$192K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 3G Kew Gardens, NY$1.14M11--
- 8240 Austin St APT 3D Kew Gardens, NY$193K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 2K Kew Gardens, NY$213K21850
- 8240 Austin St APT 3A Kew Gardens, NY$200K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 5D Kew Gardens, NY$191K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 3D Kew Gardens, NY$192K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 4J Kew Gardens, NY$205K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 7F Kew Gardens, NY$195K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 4H Kew Gardens, NY$1.15M------
- 8240 Austin St APT 5A Kew Gardens, NY$200K------
- 8240 Austin St APT 4K Kew Gardens, NY$200K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292