This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-214K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1996
- All time views: 808
- HOA Fee: $122/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $140,000
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Unit Design: Other
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Other Interior Features
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Equipment: Appliances
- Section: 53
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Status: Backup Contract-Call LA
- Type of Contingencies: Call LA
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-30-53-106-0890
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 3030531060890
- Zillow Home ID: 44145493
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% greater than in Fountainbleau, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fountainbleau.
|Other Units in this Building (123)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8210 NW 10th St|
Nearby Schools in Fountainbleau
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!