- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8242 Pierson St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $50,577
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22106174
- Zillow Home ID: 88126559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8242 Pierson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,005 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1956
- Studio, 1 baths
- 8258 Pierson St Detroit, MI$38K--1806
- 8236 Pierson St Detroit, MI$37K--1802
- 8250 Pierson St Detroit, MI$36K--1806
- 8228 Pierson St Detroit, MI$41K--1806
- 8268 Pierson St Detroit, MI$32K31806
- 8222 Pierson St Detroit, MI$37K--1806
- 8278 Pierson St Detroit, MI$34K--1806
- 8214 Pierson St Detroit, MI$28K--1806
- 8245 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K--1727
- 8253 Braile St Detroit, MI$35K--1726
- 8237 Braile St Detroit, MI$37K--1732
- 8261 Braile St Detroit, MI$34K--1712
- 8231 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K21709
- 8284 Pierson St Detroit, MI$41K311,141
- 8202 Pierson St Detroit, MI$29K31806
- 8223 Braile St Detroit, MI$23K211,332
- 8269 Braile St Detroit, MI$31K31712
- 8215 Braile St Detroit, MI$28K--1727
- 8279 Braile St Detroit, MI$34K--1729
- 8294 Pierson St Detroit, MI$32K--1802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.