- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8245 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 331383 beds, 2 baths, 1,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 169 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0132080090090
- Zillow Home ID: 43828389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8245 N Bayshore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 8235 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$273K331,938
- 8261 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$303K322,268
- 8225 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$234K211,368
- 8230 NE 12th Ave Miami, FL$322K322,335
- 8271 N Bayshore Dr # 0 Miami, FL$564K332,597
- 8271 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$554K32.52,597
- 8250 NE 12th Ave Miami, FL$308K432,354
- 8260 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$210K221,580
- 8260 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$330K221,610
- 8220 NE 12th Ave Miami, FL$719K433,868
- 8211 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$456K432,013
- 8230 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$414K212,088
- 8260 NE 12th Ave Miami, FL$365K222,044
- 8290 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$222K321,782
- 1081 NE 82nd Ter Miami, FL$197K321,241
- NE 84th St Miami, FL$963K632,715
- 8210 NE 12th Ave Miami, FL$255K221,558
- 1080 NE 83rd St Miami, FL$235K321,664
- NE 82nd St Miami, FL$388K432,220
- 8201 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL$286K322,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.