A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is perfect! Featuring all new paint inside, all new stainless appliances and new cabinets. Separate living and dining room. Family room. Fenced yard and a workshop. Conveniently located just minutes away from I-10 and I-295.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 3,686 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Category \ Rental, Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM, Export Options \ Display VOW Comments, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Min Rental Term \ 12 Months, Parking Facilities \ Other Parking, Payment Freq \ Monthly, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Restrictions \ Approval Required, Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund), Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Type of Cooling \ Other Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Other Heating, Utilities \ Other Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 0058770020
- Zillow Home ID: 44407714
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-116K.
Market guideZillow predicts Marietta home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Marietta homes, this home is valued 3.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marietta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% lower than in Jacksonville, and 178.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Marietta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marietta home values.
|8235 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$102K||4||1.5||1,512|
|8250 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$138K||4||2||1,657|
|8259 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$79K||3||2||1,032|
|8252 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$115K||4||2||1,608|
|8238 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$110K||3||2||1,488|
|8242 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$93K||4||1||1,540|
|8264 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$93K||3||1||1,344|
|8221 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$108K||3||2||1,512|
|Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$96K||4||2||1,296|
|8234 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$96K||4||2||1,296|
|8285 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$106K||3||2||1,416|
|8270 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$105K||3||2||1,344|
|8228 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$112K||3||2||1,436|
|8224 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$84K||4||1.5||1,248|
|8227 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$97K||3||1||1,410|
|8249 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$123K||3||2||1,546|
|8275 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$123K||3||1||2,004|
|Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8204 Paschal St Jacksonville, FL||$132K||3||2||2,214|
|8212 Devoe St Jacksonville, FL||$49K||2||1||906|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!