825 20th Ave, Honolulu, HI 9681612 beds, 7 baths, 5,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,311,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Patio/Deck, Storage, Wall/Fence, Workshop
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 25
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1320530910000
- Zillow Home ID: 604113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 825 20th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kaimuki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.8% less than in Honolulu, and 65.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 823 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$832K511,252
- 817 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$867K52.52,004
- 822 21st Ave Honolulu, HI$1.16M42.52,030
- 811 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$870K31981
- 827 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$1.23M42.51,508
- 826 21st Ave Honolulu, HI$1.91M642,496
- 829 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$785K31.51,285
- 4048 Maunaloa Ave Honolulu, HI$1.81M952,326
- 814 21st Ave Honolulu, HI$787K52.51,095
- 807 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$776K431,821
- 810 21st Ave Honolulu, HI$956K231,152
- 837 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$774K311,044
- 832 21st Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 809 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$791K432,475
- 4046 Maunaloa Ave Honolulu, HI$689K32928
- 4054 Maunaloa Ave Honolulu, HI$646K31720
- 4042 Maunaloa Ave Honolulu, HI$806K431,633
- 839 20th Ave Honolulu, HI--411,155
- 4060 Maunaloa Ave Honolulu, HI$934K421,360
- 803 20th Ave Honolulu, HI$687K32884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!