825 5th St, Ogden, UT 844044 beds, 2 baths, 2,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 120440002
- Zillow Home ID: 11998277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 825 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% less than in Ogden, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 84404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ogden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84404 home values.
- 835 5th St Ogden, UT$134K41.751,036
- 811 5th St Ogden, UT$164K431,477
- 820 5th St Ogden, UT$133K41925
- 832 5th St Ogden, UT$133K31.5984
- 806 5th St Ogden, UT$117K31.75978
- 840 5th St Ogden, UT$142K31.51,323
- 784 5th St Ogden, UT$95K31880
- 510 S 775 E Ogden, UT$138K311,113
- 526 S 775 E Ogden, UT$127K31.751,044
- 575 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT$131K32.51,476
- 540 S 775 E Ogden, UT$145K61.751,300
- 772 5th St Ogden, UT$129K31925
- 583 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT$130K32.51,481
- 556 S 775 E Ogden, UT$135K311,092
- 826 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT$132K32.51,481
- 832 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT$129K32.51,476
- 836 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT--Studio----
- 589 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT$137K32.51,476
- 840 Quinn Ct Ogden, UT--------
- 570 S 775 E Ogden, UT$131K41.751,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.