- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
825 Clayton Ave, Nashville, TN 372042 beds, 2 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 244
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 11806002000
- Zillow Home ID: 41146999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 825 Clayton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Melrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% lower than in Nashville, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Melrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Melrose home values.
- 827 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$595K433,470
- 823 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$314K211,200
- 829D Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$315K43.53,269
- 829 Clayton Ave # A Nashville, TN$589K353,269
- 829 Clayton Ave # B Nashville, TN$580K343,269
- 821 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$431K31.52,572
- 829 Clayton Ave # D Nashville, TN$309K433,269
- 829 Clayton Ave # D Nashville, TN$329K443,269
- 914 Gale Ln # A Nashville, TN$603K42.53,229
- 914 Gale Ln Nashville, TN--------
- 914 Gale Ln # B Nashville, TN$604K42.53,247
- 914B Gale Ln Nashville, TN$288K433,340
- 912 Gale Ln Nashville, TN$418K222,420
- 829 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN--------
- 829 Clayton Ave # D Nashville, TN$576K43.53,269
- 819 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$429K223,070
- 829 Clayton Ave # C Nashville, TN$581K43.53,269
- 826 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$366K321,934
- 824 Clayton Ave Nashville, TN$361K311,405
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.