- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 570 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $68,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 277818
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, Exclusive Listing Y\N \ No, Fencing \ Wood, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Mobile\Manuf Y\N \ No, New Construction Y\N \ No, Office Status \ - Active, Property Type \ Residential, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 \ No, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, Residential Property Type \ Single, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Fencing \ Partial Fencing, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, FloorCoverings \ Vinyl, Fireplaces \ 0, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Style \ Traditional, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, Garages \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, TermsOfSale \ Rural Development, Utilities \ Sewer-City, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Ceramic, ExteriorAndConst \ Wood, GarageAndCarport \ None, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Mock
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,181 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0100-00-567-008-0-008-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86114076
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-77K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|819 S 6th St Mcalester, OK||$60K||2||1||1,122|
|817 S 6th St Mcalester, OK||$62K||3||2||1,092|
|515 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$82K||3||2||1,606|
|526 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$64K||3||1||1,152|
|522 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$61K||3||1||1,024|
|520 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$69K||2||1||1,144|
|601 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$83K||2||1||1,318|
|511 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$78K||3||2||1,617|
|524 E Osage Ave Mcalester, OK||$72K||2||2||1,532|
|512 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$146K||4||2||2,511|
|526 E Osage Ave Mcalester, OK||$103K||3||2||2,320|
|522 E Osage Ave Mcalester, OK||$91K||3||2||2,251|
|600 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$69K||2||1||1,369|
|922 S 6th St Mcalester, OK||$95K||3||1||1,544|
|516 E Osage Ave Mcalester, OK||$65K||3||1||1,234|
|607 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$84K||3||1||1,293|
|514 E Osage Ave Mcalester, OK||$79K||3||2||1,628|
|509 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$79K||3||2||2,101|
|508 E Miami Ave Mcalester, OK||$94K||4||2||1,880|
|926 S 6th St Mcalester, OK||$88K||3||2||1,549|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!