825 Tyco Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 809065 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,971 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Finished basement, 1846 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 821 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,971 sqft
- Parcel #: 7422202025
- Zillow Home ID: 13669046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 825 Tyco Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Colorado Springs home values.
- 835 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$651K545,453
- 815 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$735K544,799
- 810 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$703K555,476
- 3120 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$607K434,406
- 3130 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$538K534,218
- 3220 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$888K645,674
- 770 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$612K334,673
- 755 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$496K52.54,239
- 710 Orion Starview Colorado Springs, CO$793K44.55,500
- 830 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$629K53.54,714
- 3140 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$717K434,312
- 820 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$727K644,810
- 750 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$526K43.54,789
- 3110 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$582K442,387
- 760 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$503K334,560
- 3230 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$579K765,289
- 740 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$866K435,063
- 3160 Orion Dr Colorado Springs, CO$636K544,494
- 745 Tyco Ct Colorado Springs, CO$495K42.54,067
- 745 Pollux Dr Colorado Springs, CO$588K62.54,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.