- Lot: 1,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,993 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $126,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Laundry in Garage, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Internet Access, Availability Type \ Annual, Boat Access \ None, Building Desc \ 2 Story, Building Design \ Townhouse, Community Type \ Gated, Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Equipment \ Washer, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Garage Desc \ Attached, Gulf Access YN \ 0, Heating system: Central Electric, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Interior Features \ High Speed Available, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Sites \ Broker Reciprocity, Internet Sites \ Homes.com, Internet Sites \ ListHub, Internet Sites \ NaplesArea.com, Internet Sites \ Realtor.com, Internet Sites \ Zillow Group, Last Change Type \ Application In Progress, Parking \ Driveway Paved, Pet Deposit Desc \ Non-Refundable, Pets \ With Approval, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Rear Exposure \ NW, Table \ Residential Rental, View Type: Lake, Waterfront Desc \ Lake, Waterfront YN \ 1
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,177 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 044525P2011001810
- Zillow Home ID: 68099035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $112-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33966 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33966 homes, this home is valued 20.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% higher than in Fort Myers, and 130.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33966 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33966 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!