8256 189th St, Jamaica, NY 114233 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 375 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $509
- MLS #: 2607120
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 072790034
- Zillow Home ID: 32081273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8256 189th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1045% higher than in New York, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fresh Meadows home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
4,112 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1952
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 18815 Radnor Rd Jamaica, NY$1.08M----1,600
- 8252 189th St Jamaica, NY$1.25M----4,180
- 8331 188th St Jamaica, NY$988K----2,404
- 8325 188th St Jamaica, NY$965K----2,748
- 8246 189th St Jamaica, NY$1.13M432,046
- 8319 188th St Jamaica, NY$1M----2,405
- 8257 189th St Jamaica, NY$892K----1,908
- 8251 189th St Jamaica, NY$838K----1,654
- 8311 188th St Jamaica, NY$962K----1,352
- 8240 189th St Jamaica, NY$891K42.53,180
- 8247 189th St Jamaica, NY$875K----1,674
- 8241 189th St Jamaica, NY$978K----1,536
- 8305 188th St Jamaica, NY$1.04M----2,300
- 8236 189th St Jamaica, NY$852K42.51,723
- 8322 188th St Hollis, NY$384K32--
- 8235 189th St Jamaica, NY$1.31M53.52,916
- 18915 Radnor Rd Jamaica, NY$824K----1,472
- 8235 188th St Jamaica, NY$920K----1,920
- 8228 189th St Jamaica, NY$935K----2,924
- 8227 189th St Jamaica, NY$1.2M----1,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!