8257 Highland St, Manassas, VA 201104 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,010 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $296,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Flooring: Other
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 7796176580
- Zillow Home ID: 12456629
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8257 Highland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% less than in Loch Lomond, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loch Lomond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20110 home values.
- 8259 Highland St Manassas, VA$258K32802
- 8255 Highland St Manassas, VA$258K321,620
- 8253 Highland St Manassas, VA$280K42.51,212
- 8261 Highland St Manassas, VA$255K421,040
- 8211 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$256K321,613
- 8209 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$245K421,040
- 8213 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$263K421,160
- 8207 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$250K32956
- 8254 Highland St Manassas, VA$261K32802
- 8251 Highland St Manassas, VA$309K422,080
- 8252 Highland St Manassas, VA$285K321,620
- 8256 Highland St Manassas, VA$272K321,620
- 8250 Highland St Manassas, VA$293K421,040
- 8215 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$255K421,040
- 8205 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$275K421,040
- 8258 Highland St Manassas, VA$231K421,040
- 8263 Highland St Manassas, VA$253K32802
- 8248 Highland St Manassas, VA$347K32.52,055
- 8203 Macbeth St Manassas, VA$288K421,512
- 8249 Highland St Manassas, VA$345K32.51,931
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!