8259 Castle Ridge Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462565 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great neighborhood with mature trees, sidewalks and close to shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 352 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 441 sqft
- Large inlaw quarters with a large bath, garden tub with jets.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 490224118019000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1155356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8259 Castle Ridge Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8249 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$143K--11,736
- 8269 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$194K54.52,456
- 8279 Castle Rock Ct Indianapolis, IN$193K42.52,611
- 8239 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$172K422,136
- 8229 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$145K--11,639
- 8232 San Carlos Ct Indianapolis, IN$176K--1.52,442
- 8316 Castle Rock Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K--1.52,003
- 8226 San Carlos Ct Indianapolis, IN$155K--21,932
- 8258 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$145K432,108
- 7756 Castle Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$149K321,772
- 8238 San Carlos Ct Indianapolis, IN$228K--13,800
- 8219 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$143K--1.51,855
- 8279 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$141K----1,722
- 8306 Castle Rock Ct Indianapolis, IN$166K--1.52,230
- 8222 San Carlos Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K--11,946
- 8268 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$164K432,604
- 8278 Castle Rock Ct Indianapolis, IN$171K432,720
- 7746 Castle Ridge Ct Indianapolis, IN$147K--1.51,947
- 8209 Castle Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$160K321,620
- 7824 E 82nd St Indianapolis, IN$142K--11,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.