826 Brandywine Blvd, Memphis, TN 381274 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: D0134 M00001
- Zillow Home ID: 42318980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 826 Brandywine Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38127 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.7% greater than in Shelby, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38127 home values.
- 832 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$32K311,053
- 5240 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$38K311,052
- 5248 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$35K311,307
- 5254 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$39K311,052
- 838 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$34K311,115
- 825 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$33K321,260
- 829 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$37K321,245
- 5266 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$51K31.51,080
- 821 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$54K321,256
- 835 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$63K321,520
- 844 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$32K311,220
- 5220 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$33K311,294
- 5272 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN--------
- 839 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$43K321,278
- 804 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$64K221,414
- 834 Englewood Cv Memphis, TN$31K21.51,062
- 5247 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$31K311,000
- 840 Englewood Cv Memphis, TN$39K321,274
- 848 Brandywine Blvd Memphis, TN$62K311,448
- 5253 Bitter Creek Dr Memphis, TN$39K311,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.