826 S Center St, Terre Haute, IN 478072 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- high ceilings, fenced yard, hardwood, historic architecture, crown molding, updated kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 84-06-28-283-005.000-002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 94616994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 826 S Center Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terre Haute market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Terre Haute Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Terre Haute home values rise more quickly than other regions in Terre Haute Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terre Haute home values.
- 655 Park St Terre Haute, IN$119K544,528
- 903 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$257K445,057
- 907 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$111K312,560
- 914 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$196K333,223
- 903 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$212K435,057
- 827 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$61K211,013
- 923 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$55K311,280
- 818 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$118K--12,452
- 831 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$128K844,274
- 831 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$269K83.56,411
- 831 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$267K83.56,411
- 926 S Center St APT 4 Terre Haute, IN$129KStudio----
- 926 S Center St APT 2 Terre Haute, IN$132K------
- 919 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$64K321,472
- 930 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$108K64--
- 810 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$126K322,656
- 809 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$92K312,820
- 935 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$108K221,943
- 805 S Center St Terre Haute, IN$164K432,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.