826 SW 6th StAPT 12, Miami, FL 33130
Sold on 6/16/11: $92,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow920
- Last Remodel Year1930
- Parcel #0141381350120
- Zillow Home ID83158110
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$70,332||$57K – $80K||+$2,233||$133||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,266/mo||$886 – $1.7K/mo||-$3||$2.41||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Little Havana home values will rise 15.2% next year, compared to a 10.2% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Little Havana homes, this home is valued 39% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Havana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.8% greater than in Miami, and 366.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
Neighborhood for 826 Sw 6th Street APT 12
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Riverside Elementary Community School (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Booker T. Washington Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Jose De Diego Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Ada Merritt K-8 Center PK-8 0.3 mi
- Mater Academy High School of Internatio... 9-12 0.3 mi
- Mater Academy Middle School of Internat... 6-8 0.3 mi
- Mater East Academy Middle 6-9 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005