826 Summit Rd, Penn Valley, PA 190725 beds, 4 baths, 3,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $328
- MLS #: 6404416
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 419
- Lot width: 131
- Parcel #: 400060136007
- Zillow Home ID: 9968018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 826 Summit Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% greater than in Lower Merion Township, and 49.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19072 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19072 home values.
- 828 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$628K32.52,580
- 818 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$932K545,742
- 830 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$2.19M55.56,486
- 47 Righters Mill Rd Penn Valley, PA$919K56--
- 47 Righters Mill Rd Narberth, PA$1.21M564,096
- 823 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.19M555,954
- 831 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$749K43.54,180
- 815 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.15M55.54,191
- 838 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.74M657,312
- 810 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.9M355,178
- 39 Righters Mill Rd Narberth, PA$1.35M63.53,883
- 45 Righters Mill Rd Narberth, PA$1.41M564,843
- 816 Chauncey Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.63M466,140
- 839 Summit Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.2M655,896
- 808 Chauncey Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.59M568,038
- 33 Righters Mill Rd Narberth, PA$1.48M66.55,820
- 111 Righters Mill Rd Penn Valley, PA$1.33M565,411
- 822 Chauncey Rd Penn Valley, PA$962K53.54,426
- 800 Chauncey Rd Penn Valley, PA$756K42.53,990
- 77 Righters Mill Rd Narberth, PA$1.83M455,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!