8260 E Arabian TrlUNIT 278, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Sold on 11/13/13: $107,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:780 sq ft
- Lot:806 sqft
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $107,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow28
- Elementary SchoolCochise
- Exterior MaterialStone, Stucco, Wood
- High SchoolChaparral High
- Middle SchoolCocopah
- Parcel #17558807
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count2
- School District048 - Scottsdale Unified District
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID67805546
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$958/mo||$795 – $1.4K/mo||+$18||$1.23||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts North Scottsdale home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Scottsdale as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.5% less than in Scottsdale, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
Neighborhood for 8260 E Arabian Trl UNIT 278
- Unit 178--11.0780
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005