- Built in 1988
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 935 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $171
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $55,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: A1857411
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Tennis Court
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Amenities \ Child Play Area, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Water Access \ Other, Bedroom Description \ Other, Security Information \ Other Security, Unit Design \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Amenities \ Other, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Unit View \ Other View, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease 1st Year, Section \ 10, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Windows\Treatment \ Other Windows, Dining Description \ Other, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 36, Development Name \ SAGA BAY GARDENS, Folio Number \ 36-60-10-034-1371
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 3660100341370
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 70794443
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $54-83K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33189 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Cutler Bay as a whole. Among 33189 homes, this home is 50.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33189, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% less than in Cutler Bay, and 332.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cutler Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33189 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (203)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8240 SW 210th St|
Nearby Schools in Cutler Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!