8265 Fountain AveUNIT 401, West Hollywood, CA 90046
For Sale: $1,695,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Condo:3,100 sq ft
- Lot:7,803 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $1,600,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Days on Zillow149
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Library, Office, Sun room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #13-685295
- Parcel #5554019091
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count7
- Unit Floor #4
- ViewCity, Park
- Zillow Home ID92427652
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,712,443||$1.35M – $2.02M||+$16,208||$552||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,437/mo||$2.3K – $8.9K/mo||-$97||$1.43||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 90046 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for West Hollywood as a whole. Among 90046 homes, this home is 68.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90046 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in West Hollywood, and 53.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90046 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90046 home values.
Neighborhood for 8265 Fountain Avenue UNIT 401
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Laurel Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.6 mi
- Fairfax Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle (assigned) 5-8 2.1 mi
- West Hollywood College Preparatory Scho... PK-12 0.2 mi
- Larchmont Charter-West Hollywood School... K-2 0.5 mi
- West Hollywood Opportunity School 8-12 0.6 mi
- ABC Little School K 0.6 mi