- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 915 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: O5346905
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 524 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Courtyard, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Security, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Level, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342328050100100
- Zillow Home ID: 46255554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390-600K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is 42.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.7% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|8263 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$580K||4||4||3,101|
|8305 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$575K||4||3.5||3,275|
|8257 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$565K||4||3||3,368|
|8291 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8268 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$520K||5||4||2,824|
|8311 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$600K||5||4.5||3,355|
|8262 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$601K||4||3||3,543|
|8304 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$613K||4||3.5||3,597|
|8251 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$484K||3||3||2,578|
|8256 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$576K||5||4||2,886|
|8317 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$542K||4||3||2,843|
|8316 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$581K||5||4||2,998|
|8245 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$569K||5||3.5||3,208|
|8250 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$528K||4||3.5||3,018|
|8323 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$535K||5||4||3,331|
|8322 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$610K||4||4||3,575|
|White Swan Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8239 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$560K||5||4||3,086|
|8309 Phillips Landing Blvd Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8214 Lake Serene Dr Orlando, FL||$595K||5||4||3,557|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!