827 Bingaman St, Reading, PA 196025 beds, 1 bath, 1,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 192 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 6340096
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02530628987705
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 8829960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Bingaman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% lower than in Reading, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19602 home values.
- 829 Bingaman St Reading, PA$68K51.51,736
- 825 Bingaman St Reading, PA$54K521,518
- 823 Bingaman St Reading, PA$59K511,512
- 821 Bingaman St Reading, PA$52K511,512
- 828 Master St Reading, PA$47K411,440
- 830 Master St Reading, PA$54K411,440
- 826 Master St Reading, PA$43K411,350
- 832 Master St Reading, PA$55K511,644
- 824 Master St Reading, PA$43K411,395
- 819 Bingaman St Reading, PA$55K511,660
- 822 Master St Reading, PA$42K411,350
- Bingaman St Reading, PA$55K511,660
- 831 Bingaman St Reading, PA$37K21.5945
- 820 Master St Reading, PA$47K411,368
- Bingaman St Reading, PA$49K311,414
- 833 Bingaman St Reading, PA$39K311,106
- 818 Master St Reading, PA$54K411,395
- 817 Bingaman St Reading, PA$60K211,280
- 835 Bingaman St Reading, PA$60K311,254
- 816 Master St Reading, PA$54K411,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.