827 E River Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 950545 beds, 4 baths, 3,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,570,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 427 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 09795060
- Zillow Home ID: 61322188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 E River Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% greater than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 835 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.6M43.53,395
- 819 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.5M43.53,000
- 841 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.42M542,989
- 819 E River Pkwy # PY Santa Clara, CA$1.33M43.52,989
- 805 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.53M43.53,395
- 4320 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.49M543,113
- 4310 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.02M341,657
- 4302 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1M331,590
- 4328 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.53M43.53,395
- 853 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.44M543,113
- 818 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.47M43.52,989
- 820 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.48M543,113
- 816 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.52M43.53,395
- 4338 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.52M43.52,989
- 801 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.52M543,113
- 4292 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.22M32.52,036
- 834 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.68M43.53,395
- 4310 Burdick Ln Santa Clara, CA$1.02M33.51,657
- 806 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.46M543,113
- 867 E River Pkwy Santa Clara, CA$1.51M43.53,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.