827 Milwood Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 3,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $2,325,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Solar system.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4241007038
- Zillow Home ID: 82882005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Milwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% greater than in Los Angeles, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 828 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.53M321,281
- 830 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$2.03M422,109
- 832 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.39M21894
- 825 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.58M211,520
- 824 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.45M2--1,044
- 823 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.6M321,456
- 829 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.72M----1,808
- 834 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.95M222,003
- 819 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.64M321,726
- 820 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.97M322,225
- 833 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.86M321,800
- 817 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.63M211,163
- 838 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.57M321,603
- 818 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.88M322,330
- 835 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$2.68M653,237
- 840 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.33M21864
- 839 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.7M521,714
- 829 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$2.72M443,280
- 844 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.09M21816
- 808 Milwood Ave Venice, CA$1.32M32992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.