827 N Blanchard St, Wheaton, IL 601873 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,853 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $328,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 08685758
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0515102005
- Zillow Home ID: 4441208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 N Blanchard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60187 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wheaton, and 391% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 825 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$275K----1,850
- 831 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$403K--22,444
- 819 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$430K--2.52,582
- 835 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$338K--2.51,848
- 815 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$476K--22,013
- 839 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$357K321,412
- 826 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$377K321,125
- 822 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$367K--1.51,122
- 830 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$359K--11,364
- 1304 E Harrison Ave Wheaton, IL$299K--21,804
- 811 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$343K321,412
- 818 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$484K--21,891
- 834 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$345K432,000
- 814 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$322K--21,807
- 836 N Summit St Wheaton, IL$343K--21,569
- 807 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$333K321,296
- 826 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$654K--33,081
- 824 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$271K211,220
- 828 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$705K--2.53,018
- 818 N Blanchard St Wheaton, IL$414K--1.52,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.