- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
827 Temple St, San Diego, CA 921063 beds, 3 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $845,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Brazilian Cherry floors throughout
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 5321020900
- Zillow Home ID: 17064756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Temple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wooded Area market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% lower than in San Diego, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wooded Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wooded Area home values.
- 819 Temple St San Diego, CA$780K211,024
- 833 Temple St San Diego, CA$759K421,104
- 832 Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$849K321,365
- 826 Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$1.14M322,052
- 811 Temple St San Diego, CA$845K321,904
- 838 Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$739K321,170
- 818 Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$888K321,596
- 834 Temple St San Diego, CA$1.08M422,088
- 828 Temple St San Diego, CA$880K331,905
- 811 Temple St # 0 San Diego, CA$763K321,904
- 3817 Jennings St San Diego, CA$1.21M432,142
- 820 Temple St San Diego, CA$871K331,790
- 3823 Jennings St San Diego, CA$750K321,130
- 3811 Jennings St San Diego, CA$767K321,130
- 803 Temple St San Diego, CA$1.58M442,748
- 812 Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$1.25M42.52,697
- 3829 Jennings St San Diego, CA$836K421,452
- 3803 Jennings St San Diego, CA$857K221,540
- 812 Temple St San Diego, CA$857K321,504
- 3835 Jennings St San Diego, CA$861K331,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.