- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
827 Via Mirada, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2 baths, 2,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $835,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 001743008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Via Mirada
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 817 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.29M453,600
- 843 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.08M324,094
- 820 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$859K322,150
- 834 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.18M43.53,229
- 2 Copa Del Oro Monterey, CA$1.25M433,350
- 867 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.18M53.53,504
- 800 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$895K332,026
- 935 Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$1.36M43.52,424
- 848 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.01M53.53,249
- 799 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.38M444,367
- 877 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.11M433,392
- 798 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.42M443,039
- 42 Copa Del Oro Monterey, CA$876K31.52,262
- 785 Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$980K442,840
- 871 Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$1.22M43.53,646
- 955 Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$895K232,948
- 778 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$996K533,299
- 887 Via Mirada Monterey, CA$1.55M434,399
- 99 Copa Del Oro Monterey, CA$903K322,379
- 975 Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$1.56M53.53,403
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.