A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 5,229 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $284
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom Features \ Shower Over Tub, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Buyer Financing \ Conventional, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooling Type \ Wall Unit(s), Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Wall Heater, Laundry Locations \ In Kitchen, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, Listing Terms \ FHA Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Property Condition \ Repair Cosmetic, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, View \ No View
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6061001025
- Zillow Home ID: 20965140
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Los Angeles home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among South Los Angeles homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Los Angeles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.6% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Los Angeles home values.
|825 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$432K||4||2||2,596|
|833 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$304K||2||1||1,448|
|821 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$302K||3||1||1,198|
|837 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$298K||2||1||1,198|
|828 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$300K||2||1||1,216|
|832 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$298K||3||1||1,215|
|824 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$265K||2||1||916|
|834 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$279K||2||1||1,054|
|820 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$270K||2||1||1,000|
|817 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$296K||2||1||1,211|
|841 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$299K||2||1||1,198|
|830 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$356K||2||1||--|
|826 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$360K||3||2||1,671|
|830 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$312K||2||1||1,177|
|840 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$300K||2||1||1,164|
|816 W 103rd St Los Angeles, CA||$268K||2||1||916|
|822 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$295K||2||1||1,080|
|818 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$347K||--||--||--|
|813 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$304K||3||2||1,378|
|845 W 104th St Los Angeles, CA||$292K||3||1||1,068|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.