827 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 1 bath, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 845 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Flooring: Carpet
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0851 024
- Zillow Home ID: 36534155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 406% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1898
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 825 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$217K--22,925
- 829 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$154K--11,232
- 831 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$153K--11,232
- 502 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$113K--1936
- 504 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$191K331,000
- 833 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$259K--32,886
- 506 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$120K21--
- 506 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$130K3--780
- 508 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$126K--1780
- Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$189K--21,624
- Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$171K--11,316
- Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$229K--11,190
- Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$74K--21,008
- 837 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$215K--31,412
- 510 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$74K--1936
- 501 Archer St Baltimore, MD$140K--1528
- 503 Archer St Baltimore, MD$112K--1528
- 505 Archer St Baltimore, MD$113K--1528
- 512 Wyeth St Baltimore, MD$73K--1936
- 839 Washington Blvd Baltimore, MD$92K--1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.