- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
827 Woodside Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 08311204
- Zillow Home ID: 6188486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 827 Woodside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 833 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$134K21990
- 821 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$123K311,056
- 818 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$127K311,169
- 900 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$135K311,032
- 839 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$147K321,032
- 815 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$98K21897
- 812 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$137K311,056
- 832 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$97K21926
- 908 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$169K311,150
- 826 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$135K311,248
- 838 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$173K311,011
- 820 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$157K311,329
- 845 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$132K21990
- 844 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$125K21988
- 914 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$109K311,086
- 801 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$159K21792
- 814 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$110K2172
- 2516 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$154K21960
- 851 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$161K311,281
- 850 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$95K311,092
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.