8271 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 331383 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,570 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,597 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 0132080170010
- Zillow Home ID: 43828424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8271 N Bayshore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- # 0$570K332,597
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292