- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8278 Lark St, Seminole, FL 337771.5 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,897 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $55,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 253015195120000210
- Zillow Home ID: 47175135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8278 Lark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% greater than in Seminole, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33777 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seminole.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33777 home values.
- 8338 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$206K421,900
- 8256 Lark St Seminole, FL$170K--21,458
- 8356 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$189K--21,299
- 8232 Lark St Seminole, FL$128K11.51,228
- 8337 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$169K--21,654
- 8283 Lark St Seminole, FL$147K--21,704
- 8277 Lark St Seminole, FL$138K--21,097
- 8319 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$177K--21,590
- 8255 Martin Ln Seminole, FL$178K--31,858
- 8353 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$152K--21,554
- 8299 Lark St Seminole, FL$216K422,128
- 8249 Lark St Seminole, FL$129K--21,113
- 8372 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$133K--1.51,683
- 8198 Lark St Seminole, FL$166K121,458
- 8371 Iris Ave Seminole, FL$134K321,097
- 8225 Lark St Seminole, FL$149K--11,672
- 8199 Martin Ln Seminole, FL$170K--21,488
- 8361 Hollyhock Ave Seminole, FL$125K--1.51,250
- 8372 Jacaranda Ave Seminole, FL$147K311,354
- 8276 83rd St Seminole, FL$104K--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.