- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Views: 7,759 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $370
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ U, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Drought Res Landscpe, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9184700600
- Zillow Home ID: 49116831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.17-1.63M.
Market guideZillow predicts Madrona home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Madrona homes, this home is valued 89.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madrona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.7% less than in Seattle, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
|823 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.22M||5||4||3,044|
|3617 E Marion St Seattle, WA||$1.11M||3||1.75||2,900|
|815 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.22M||5||1.75||2,880|
|828 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.5M||4||2.5||2,860|
|3618 E Marion St Seattle, WA||$1.16M||4||4||2,627|
|822 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.95M||6||4||4,540|
|832 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.15M||5||2.5||2,570|
|809 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.24M||4||1.5||3,835|
|812 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.23M||4||2.5||2,820|
|907 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$981K||3||2.25||2,225|
|826 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$998K||3||1.75||2,010|
|902 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.12M||3||1.5||2,300|
|3701 E Marion St Seattle, WA||$1.61M||4||3||4,500|
|820 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.54M||4||3.5||4,070|
|3614 E Columbia St Seattle, WA||$1.7M||4||3||4,000|
|808 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.72M||5||4||4,580|
|911 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.25M||4||3.5||2,900|
|814 37th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.49M||2||1.75||4,300|
|906 36th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.28M||4||2.25||2,620|
|3602 E Columbia St Seattle, WA||$1.06M||3||1.5||2,340|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!