829 Beaver Ln, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 43532718417394
- Zillow Home ID: 8880088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 829 Beaver Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.4% higher than in Exeter Township, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 827 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$87K31.51,510
- 831 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$104K31.51,640
- 825 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$94K31.51,488
- 823 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$90K31.51,360
- 837 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$92K31.51,560
- 821 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$111K31.51,360
- 839 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$102K31.51,440
- 826 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$103K31.51,360
- 824 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$99K321,360
- 822 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$104K31.51,360
- 828 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$106K31.51,540
- 830 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$105K31.51,360
- 820 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$103K31.51,360
- 836 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$107K31.51,360
- 841 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$110K31.51,440
- 838 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$104K31.51,360
- 619 Gerhart Ln Reading, PA$175K421,664
- 840 Beaver Ln Reading, PA$104K31.51,440
- 1050 Deer Run Reading, PA$94K321,520
- 1035 Deer Run Reading, PA$113K41.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!