This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Brand new building finished in 2010 with many amenities
- 708 sq ft apartment + 150 sq ft private patio + assigned garage parking
- Very quiet unit, opens to bright building atrium
- Walk-in closet with shelving in Master Bedroom
- Luxurious large bathroom with soaking tub
- Beautiful hard wood floors & granite countertops
- High-end appliances in the kitchen including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, cooking range and oven
- In unit washer & dryer
- Cable & Internet ready
- Gas, water, and garbage included
Building amenities include
- Access to community room and patio for entertaining
- Rooftop deck with BBQ & lounging areas and City views
- Lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Secure garage, elevator, and unit access with electronic key
- Assigned secure parking in garage
Location & Transportation
- Located on Folsom St between 4th & 5th
- Walking distance to Embarcadero, Financial District, Moscone Center, the Metreon, Westfield Shopping center, Union Square, AT&T park, etc.
- Easy access to I-80, Hwy-101 & I-280
- Minutes walk to BART & Cal-train
- Excellent credit score and proof of income
- No pets or smoking in the unit
- One year minimum lease + security deposit
- Electronic monthly rent payment required
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 615 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2012 for $605,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage Included
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3752 525
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 111711090
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $608-900K.
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yerba Buena, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Yerba Buena home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yerba Buena home values.
|Other Units in this Building (86)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 829-831 Folsom St|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Carmichael (Bessie)/FecK-80.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!