- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
829 Foster Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112304 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $537,000
- Price/sqft: $327
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 054280063
- Zillow Home ID: 30676375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 829 Foster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% greater than in New York, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 827 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$633K----2,280
- 833 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$677K----2,124
- 835 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$624K531,802
- 825 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$585K321,470
- 901 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$635K----1,612
- 823 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$643K----1,470
- 903 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$590K----1,612
- 821 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$730K----1,940
- 905 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$656K----1,612
- 288 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$681K----1,200
- 292 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$778K----2,080
- 286 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$731K----1,368
- 817 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$633K----1,470
- 907 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$542K----1,512
- 294 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$714K----2,080
- 282 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.16M431,864
- 300 Parkville Ave Brooklyn, NY$717K----2,080
- 909 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$556K----1,696
- 815 Foster Ave Brooklyn, NY$659K----2,280
- 714 E 9th St Brooklyn, NY--433,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.