- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
829 Lawrence St, Bethlehem, PA 180153 beds, 1 bath, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $119,900
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 641669327103 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9645119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 829 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.2% higher than in Salisbury Township, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salisbury Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 833 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$168K311,092
- 833 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$148K311,092
- 817 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$183K321,557
- 1798 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$188K521,978
- 826 Kern St Bethlehem, PA$221K321,822
- 828 Kern St Bethlehem, PA$188K31.51,948
- 822 Lawrence St # 832 Bethlehem, PA$180K31.51,701
- 813 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$267K432,400
- 1794 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$199K411,797
- 838 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$182K422,000
- 824 Kern St Bethlehem, PA$185K121,310
- 814 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$258K42.52,831
- 1805 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$179K31.51,456
- 1799 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$191K321,870
- 1815 Francis St Bethlehem, PA$183K31.51,688
- 805 Lawrence St Bethlehem, PA$161K211,092
- 818 Kern St Bethlehem, PA$195K31.51,959
- 1816 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$193K31.51,940
- 1793 Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA$237K32.51,870
- Savercool Ave Bethlehem, PA--------
Nearby Schools in Salisbury Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.