829 N Eagle St, Naperville, IL 605634 beds, 4 baths, 3,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 08544731
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0712405009
- Zillow Home ID: 4505391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 829 N Eagle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.7% greater than in Naperville, and 128.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 839 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$826K43.53,224
- 825 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$559K44.53,263
- 841 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$291K211,219
- 819 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$832K44.13,500
- 845 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$268K2--858
- 393 Pearson Cir Naperville, IL$371K--2.52,240
- 827 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$515K453,364
- 827 N Eagle St Naperville, IL--------
- 817 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$310K31.51,405
- 832 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$318K--31,874
- 828 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$410K42.52,390
- 391 Pearson Cir Naperville, IL$381K432,308
- 851 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$286K22936
- 820 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$413K432,240
- 824 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$374K42.52,432
- 815 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$355K331,993
- 836 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$306K31.51,292
- 830 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$312K321,292
- 840 N Eagle St Naperville, IL$303K311,292
- 816 Morningside Dr Naperville, IL$365K--2.52,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.